End of 2009 - 2010
I joined Starbucks, working at the outlet in Orchard Ion. I gained many experiences in customer service after working there. I also learned how to engage in small talk with the customers - which I think is a very good skill to have.
During my time at Starbucks, I participated in the annual event hosted by Starbucks to help Salvation Army. In this event, we raised funds for the Salvation Army by giving out free drinks for 2 hours on a certain date.
2009
Worked at Forever21, Vivo outlet. Forever21 is a retail shop which caters to the younger generation.
During my time at Forever21, they organized a challenge for the staff where we were supposed to see which group (of 3) could organize the clothes best and my group won. We were awarded a forever21 voucher each.
2007-2008
Worked part-time for US Doggie Bakery, a pet shop which caters mainly to dogs, situated along Bukit Timah Rd at Turf City.
2005
Worked part-time as a Promoter for high-end sunglasses (E.g: Ray bans, Chanel, Christian Dior, etc) at Takashimaya Departmental store.
